12.07.2012

Creative Idea Useful Invention Designs


iCam is created by an Italian designer Antonio DeRosa. This device can be attached to the iPhone 5, and the user will have a camera with interchangeable lenses with a big LCD screen, internet access and various photo apps. It also saves and shares files with linkable data storage easily.
Roly-poly cleaner, designed by Salih Berk Ilhan, is a set of broom and dustpan together. This is very creative and practical because this is able to stand by itself without wall or other assistance. It also designed in shape of curve, so it prevents dust from stirring up.
We already have lots of electronic devices that have memory storage in them all. It is too inconvenient to bring these devices all, but we don’t have to if we have a Lifebook! Lifebook is not only for duplicating these applications, also diluting them by individually. It is designed by Prashan Chandra, and this is what he commented about his work on yankodesing.com.
  
The proposed Lifebook is a laptop computer concept based on the principle of “shared hardware”. 
Currently a lot of hardware is wasted when we use separate devices, as there is often a lot of “repeat” of data stored and features. 
For example if I have my songs on my music player, why do I have to block the same amount of storage on my laptop? Similarly, if I have a processor sitting in my tablet, why can it not also run/assist my laptop? 
If I have a fully functional camera with its own memory and image processing power, why do I need to have it repeated in my laptop?



DMC Tower 18th~19th Floor, 189 Sungam-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Global Tel: +82-2-726-1104, 1130 | Fax: +82-2-777-7334 | global@wips.co.kr
Japan Tel: +82-2-726-1113, 1107 | Fax: +82-2-777-7334 | wips-jp@wips.co.kr
China, Taiwan Tel: +82-2-726-1038, 1130 | Fax: +82-2-777-7334 | global@wips.co.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment